Boy's Daily Routine & Chore Cards (80)
80 Daily routine cards created to help kids learn routines.
Fun graphics help children learn schedules, ease anxiety when they know what to expect throughout the day, and complete tasks without reminders from parents or other adults.
The perfect size for little hands to hold, read clearly and understand the picture.
(80) Daily Routine Cards Help Children:
- ease transition points in your routine
- help children ease into nap and bedtimes
- stay on task
- be independent
Routine and chore cards are designed for children 2 to 10 years old.
Printable Set Includes:
- Instructions for Getting Started using Routine Cards, What to do When You Change Your Routine and Adding in Chore Cards
- 11 Pages of Routine Cards (44 total cards)
- 6 Pages of Chore Cards (24 total cards)
- 3 Pages of Holiday Cards (12 total cards)
- Digital File to Print Cards on Own
Please Note: This is a printable file to print on your own.
Note About Future Updates: You will automatically receive an updated file if any additional routine or chore cards are added to future versions of this product.
File: Once payment is processed, you'll receive a printable PDF file immediately to print the cards on your own. Card stock paper works best for all printable cards.
Refunds: please refer to the refund policy for any questions. All downloadable files are FINAL SALE and no refunds for electronic documents are given.
© 2017 The Pragmatic Parent LLC
*Illustrations, Designs and Products are exclusive for The Pragmatic Parent LLC and created for my own children and shared with parents, caregivers and grandparents to help with theirs.
*All products are copyrighted by The Pragmatic Parent LLC.
*This product is for personal use only. It is not to be shared, sold, distributed or used for commercial use. Thank You!
*If you seek multiple licenses, please contact email@example.com